Friday 14 March 2014

Reference material (Week 3)

There used to be a photo booth at my apartment block and it became increasingly popular to take random photographs like these with friends. 

I used to collect buttons and just found them all again in a box at my parents house.

My last performance I think, after that I continued dancing but only casually. Dancing was a big part of my life. 


The postcards, more to follow in my future travels.

This of the book I got out in the session we went to the library. This is from Francis Soler (Ministry of Culture Paris, 2004), stainless steel wrapped around the building. I really like this as it creates movement, structure and perhaps more inside the building such as shadows.

This is format he same book by Jourda Architects (Manufacturing and Office Building Ebermannsdorf, 2002) the detail on this facade is so intriguing as it creates texture and something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment