Sunday 16 March 2014

Photoshopping (Week 2)


1980 and 1999 photo combined, its a building in Berlin on Bötzowstraße 51. The little building at the front used to be a 'Öffentliche Bedürfnisanstalt' which translates into 'public institution needs' or easier just a public toilet. I found these images in one of my dads books called 'EAST – City Scape East – Stadt Land Ost – Archiv der Wirklichket – Ein Projekt der VNG' from Hatje Cantz and funnily I used to go to school on that same street just 40 houses down the road. 

The main part of the photo which looks a little like bubble wrap was part of an exhibition at the design expo in Zaragoza, Spain in 2008. It's just a wall of tubes which you can look through. I played around with the image of a boat shed and a photo of balloons from someones birthday. The balloons added more colour as alone the picture was quite dark through the tubes. 

photoshop image made during class. I incorporated some of my sketches with an image of the boat shed and my old apartment in berlin in the background. 

photoshop practice form class. its an elevation from my primary school with a plan of the house i lived in kilbirnie. somewhere in between is an image of the school. 

a photoshop collage of maps from berlin. in the background is the most recent one and in the foreground goes back all the way to 1811. I got the images of zazzle.com and they are advertised as postcards. 



No comments:

Post a Comment