Monday 31 March 2014

Final Drawings for Group Feedback Session (Week 6)

These are the final drawings I presented to my group for feedback. I received good feedback and clear instruction to what I could improve. For my plan I will need a neat/ clear structure and labeled drawing, so its clear as to what I'm presenting and it isn't too much other information. The elevation needs more information around the actual boat shed to be in context and not just the shed as I haven't designed it. In the section I need to show scale, maybe insert a person. Like the accidental layering of paper in the background I should layer postcards to have a bigger image of the idea. Needs more in the background, i.e. the platform goes down in to the water. My perspective needs to be clearer and show textures of my walls and floors. 


elevation

elevation

section

section

plan

perspective

No comments:

Post a Comment