Friday 7 March 2014

Initial conceptual ideas incorporated into the space (Week 2)

5 plans, 5 sections and 5 other drawings

this is a section showing hanging wire frames or picture frames. the image inside would be either some postcards or images of my life. they would be like a unprocessed roll of film. kinda see through and unclear of the image. 

when i was little we had a trapeze in our apartment. 

along the walls are letterboxes of the places I have lived at. the lines connecting them are like showing how many years I have been at one place.



a box hanging from the ceiling with my name or something significant of me on it. with a light inside creating shadows along all the walls.

another hanging postcards or images of my life idea.

this is more like exhibition i reckon but the balls have tubes inside them with images/ postcards at the ends. have to walk around and look into them to see whats there. 

this is again with the tubes just  along walls and some of the tubes are hollow no image at the end and you look through to the next wall.

section of the tubes on the wall

drawing similar to an image that i found in the book I got out of the library. this cage like pattern was wrapped around a building in france.

another pattern of the same book. I like how the wall has created a texture of its own with all the different levelled edges.

I'm a big city girl and love apartments being in a house feels weird sometimes. Not having to walk up many flights of stairs or no view.

In Year 12 Fashion I was really inspired by patterns and created a jacket that was full of them.

I spent 10 years of my life dancing. Went from hard out training 90 mins 3 days a week to under 60 mins 2 days a week, when I moved to New Zealand.




No comments:

Post a Comment